Cleaning Methods For Surface Quality Of Optical Glass Products
Cleaning methods for surface quality of optical glass products
Optical glass corrosion is accompanied by optical glass polishing and polishing the next after the whole process, it is subject to polishing powder and polishing water pH and polishing liquid use time continues to tend to be alkaline and the surrounding environment, humid air, acid gas and other factors And the resulting chemical corrosion. Transmissive light observation is often used to test various lenses, glass plates and small angle wedge mirrors; reflected light is commonly used to test prisms, large angle wedges, and other parts that are easy to use to reflect the light. We believe that the factors that affect the quality of glass after cleaning and the corresponding solution:
(1) the quality of the optical glass itself and the pollution of the situation, mainly: the surface of the mold point, bubbles, scratches, etc., in the mechanical treatment, such as: grinding, paint test, stress measurement, man-made pollution one;
(2) the choice of cleaning agent dynamic and temperature, water quality;
The most widely used cleaning agent for the international CFC-113, carbon tetrachloride, 1-1-1 trichloroethane (ODS), etc., such cleaning agents on the ozone layer is damaged, are non-environmentally friendly cleaning agent; The use of non-ODS water alkaline cleaning agent, mainly by water, alkali, surfactant, rust-proof material composition, chemical formula C3H8, with side chain of the ring olefin, with a strong ability to dissolve oil; Non-combustible, low cleaning costs and other characteristics; optical glass polishing after the plate coated with neutral protective paint. In addition to the above complementary effects, the main purpose is to protect the glass polishing surface from scratch.
(3) the concentration of the solution directly affects the size of the cleaning;
Usually the pH value of the cleaning solution is usually between 8.5 and 12, if the PH value is greater than 10, the side surface active material to weaken, when the PH value is greater than 12, side cleanliness decreased. In the actual use found that when the solution concentration is too large, more than 15%, cleaning effect is not good, easy to rinse, and the concentration of about 4% -7%, the side cleaning effect is better.
(4) solution temperature and soaking time also affect the decontamination efficiency;
When the temperature rises, the reaction rate of the solution also increases, the viscosity of the pollutant decreases, and the pollutant is released. The actual solution temperature of 50 degrees, soak for 30 minutes, the best cleaning effect!
(5) In the cleaning process, it should be noted that the use of pure water or deionized water, if the use of tap water and other hard water side is difficult to remove the oil on the glass, and water contained Ca, Na ions and other impurities in the drying Of the glass surface to form a layer of white mist film, contaminated glass;
(6) After cleaning, the cleanliness of the glass after rinsing and rinsing, in addition to the rinse of the cleaning agent and the concentration of the cleaning agent in the cleaning solution, is also related to the amount of rinsing, the size of the rinsing water supply, optical glass the temperature and the circulation The use of pure water is clean;
(7) the degree of cleanliness of the cleaning environment;
(8) Drying process and temperature after cleaning:
Should try to ensure that the glass vertical, can be under the glass pad ceramic column, to avoid drying after the glass along the watermark; optical glass oven temperature control at 70 degrees, about 20 minutes. If the temperature is too high, will produce patterns in the glass corner.